Monday, May 25, 2009

Shame on Me

I have been so remiss about posting to this.....I am officially into what I call "The Crazy Time" Those of you who are teachers will understand. The last month of school is like the twilight zone. Especially if you teach seniors. My senior psych students who are failing,and their parents,are suddenly overcome with the urge to contact me every second to see what they can do to pass.....ummm....heres an idea: your work. Anyway....tons of stuff going on at work. Plus,thanks to the economy,stress from teachers getting laid off and surplused to other schools.

Then there is my tendency to over-involve myself in swapland. :) BUT....I love it. As a swap parent for DQS6,I have 2 outstanding quilts I am keeping my fingers crossed make it to their new homes soon. I have a couple angel quilts lined up just in case. There sure were so gorgeous quilts this round,and the talent that exists in this group never ceases to amaze and motivate me.

A few short weeks left of school,then i will be able to quilt a lot more! I am hoping to host a fun event this summer online,so stay tuned!

Oh yeah....a big thanks to Swapdex for interviewing me...what an honor!

1 comment:

LauraJ said...

I'm going to be a swap parent for DQS 7! I'm excited!! When I read the beginning of your blog post it took me a few minutes to figure out that you were teaching high school students, yes seniors but not senior citizens! HA!