Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Little Fabric,a Little Chocolate Swap


This lovely grouping came from Carol for the Little Fabric Little Chocolate swap FLickr group.....does it get any better than fabric and chocolate?! She sent several civil war repro FQs (my absolute favorites!)a great little zippered pouch and traveling tea carrier she made,some lovely photos,and 2 huge bars of chocolate. Ok....I know there is only one in the picture. That would be because my daughter and I pretty much devoured one right when we opened the package! :) Thanks Carol! Hop on over and join this group and join in on the fun!
Speaking of joining groups and swaps.....my dad (tlewishindes)and I are retooling the "Mini QUilt in a Bag" swap group. New info and a new round are coming in a week ! We'd love to have you if you are a serious swapper and as hooked as we are! :)

No comments: