Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Swaps and Likes

I am addicted to swaps. There. I have said it. The first step is admitting a problem right? Although I must admit,I don't really see it as a "problem" per say. So....for anyone who may have me in a swap:

I love civil war repros and 30s repros. I love "cottage style" romantic fabrics. I am not real crazy about batiks and brights....although I do like Amy Butler and Kaffee K's. I mostly prefer traditional quilt styles and I love scrappy quilts. BUT....those are the kinds I make. So for any one who is making a quilt for me-make what you love and I know I will love it too!

I want to learn to paperpiece an applique. Maybe someday.

1 comment:

susan said...

i too want to learn to paper piece. i have a cd and the paper, so i just need to watch it and get started! i have been dying to make a ny beauty