Saturday, December 27, 2008

changing the rules again.....

In a moment of sanity,I pondered my actions last week. Was I nuts? Abducted by aliens? 100 minis when I have so many UFOs and ideas in my head for people quilts?! SOOOO....changing the rules again. Last time. Really. Usually I am not this squirrely. :) One of the other ladies who also challenged herself to make 100 minis and I are each going to do 50 (that makes a hundred in my book!)that way we can still do other things without feeling chained to the machine creating those minis! SO....tomorrow I will post my latest few offerings in the quest for 100.....er I mean 50!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Tracy I can't seem to find the teenytinysquares flickr group. I used the link you left in the comments but it didn't work for me either. I tried the search with no results. HELP!

Donna said...

I finally found it. I'll be starting mine this week.